Saturday, June 26, 2010

Aunt Ant

Two days ago I went for a run on the track here at the school. I brought my phone and my keys with me to the track and set them on the ground while I ran. Afterward, I headed back home, and I went to check one of my text messages when I noticed some curious movement on the screen.

Turns out an ant had somehow crawled its way into my phone and was now stuck in between the LCD display and the plastic outer layer, with seemingly no way to get out. This was quite an interesting turn of events in an otherwise ordinary day, so Jean and I took some pictures of the little critter:




Over the next couple hours she remained in my phone until she somehow finally made her way out.

2 comments:

  1. and why do u call this ant a "she"?????
    you r just having one adventure after another!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Serdecznie zapraszam na nowego bloga! Historia będzie bardzo ciekawa! http://niemozliwalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete